Saturday, January 24, 2009

I feel so wishy-washy and sick to my stomach!

I am feeling so wishy-washy! I wanted him to call me on the 23rd like he promised. When he didn't, I called him tonight, he sounded happy. Then I asked him why he didn't call me like he promised and he said he was in Vegas and that his nephew and his wife were staying at his home, like he was warning me NOT to go over there. I asked him why he didn't call, he didn't answer me. I asked him who he was with. He said, "friends". I asked who, he didn't answer me. I asked him if he were with another woman, he didn't answer me. I asked him to tell me. He wouldn't. He asked me if I was divorced yet, I said, "no!". I know he was with someone else, I knew he moved on fast and didn't really ever grieve about lost or past relationships, but I didn't think that 10 years would mean so little to him, but it did and my heart aches because he thought so little of me to even tell me that he was taking someone else with him to Vegas. Tonight he was making love to someone else. Kissing someone else. Holding hands with someone else. Being with someone else. It kills me that someone who I was with for 10 years and after 3 weeks has found someone else already! I guess he was really unhappy with me and just wanted to move on. He just didn't have the balls to tell me. I dumped his cell # from my cell phone. I dumped his address and info from my bb. I'm going to have to move on with my life, but this cut is so fresh, so new, it stings like a recent papercut. My heart feels like it is shattered into a thousand pieces.

No comments: