Saturday, January 24, 2009

If you didn't want to be with me anymore, why didn't you just tell me on Dec 31?

J****,
If you didn't want to be with me anymore, why didn't you tell me. I'm a big girl. If you didn't love me anymore, you should have just told me instead of lying to me telling me you just needed some time to straighten some things out.

I always thought you were an honest person. What I can't take is that you would take another woman to Las Vegas with you and not be able to tell me over the phone that you have a new girlfriend and she is with you right now.

Why not tell me instead of whispering to me that you can't talk right now and keep me waiting longer than you already have telling me you're "with friends" and that you'll call me later, on Sunday?

Couldn't you have been courteous enough call me and tell me you aren't going to call me like you promised and to let me down before you left on your weekend date?

I knew you wouldn't call me on the 23rd like you promised. I feel so stupid waiting all these weeks. I knew what you were like and that you would just move on and be over our 10 year relationship without a blink of an eye, but I didn't think you would move on without at least telling me.

I feel like a fool waiting., hoping, and looking forward to hearing from you again. I was excited about the 23rd nearing and hearing from you, instead I get the shock of my life.

I guess it comes down to the fact that you must never really have loved me and that you used your "mental illness and depression" to push me away, that hurts.

If you wanted to be with one of those other women at work that you talked about, you should have just told me that you outgrew me and that you are moving on.

Why torture and lie to me telling me that you needed to straighten out a few things and we'd be okay? I gave you all the space you needed and I knew in my heart that you wouldn't call like you said.

So, while you were getting over me and I was waiting like a fucking idiot, now my heart hurts and it's like I'm broken-hearted all over again.

You want to talk to me on Sunday, what for? So you can gloat? Tell me that you moved on while we were taking a break? My heart aches like never before. I'm lay her on my bed wondering what you are doing with "her". Tears stream from my face.

This is the poem you wrote about "her" she doesn't even have a name, but this is the poem you sent yourself about her.

Her poem

I have touched you in my mind at least a thousand times

I have kissed you in my mind at least a thousand times

I have loved you in my mind at least a thousand times

It was like a dream that night when I turned around and saw you there

Who is "she" I ask myself?? Who is "she"??? Who is this mysterious woman that you wrote this poem for??? I've asked a thousand time for you to write me a song, you NEVER did, but you write this poem for "her"...this breaks my heart. It goes to show me that I never meant anything to you!

No comments: