Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm putting my wishes out to the universe...

I want to be with my J**** again. I want to work through our problems and make them right. I want to understand his needs and his wants. I wonder if he know how much I really do love him and want to be with him and grow old with him. I wonder if he realizes how much I miss him and wish he were back in my arms again and how much I long to hugs him and tell him how much I missed him and how happy I am that we are back together again and going to make it through this rough time and that we didn't waste 10 years of our life together, it was, what it was and from here on out it can only get better for us. I put this out in to the universe so that our time apart will be cut shorter yet...I put this out into the universe that you will want to call me and talk to me and tell me everything is going to be okay between us and that you love me even more than you did before and that this time away has made you realize how much we should be together. I love you so very much Poopie-kins!! You will always be my heart...you are and always will be!!

No comments: