Saturday, October 11, 2008

Feeling Iritated...

Is there anything wrong with me wanting to do something alone with someone else? I just wanted it to be the two of us, and then all of a sudden, someone else just invites themself along and doesn't even ask me if it is okay?

I'm taking a motorcycle class with someone. Then all of a sudden his niece (who is not his real relative, it is his nephew's wife) decides that she wants to take the class too so she invites herself to take the class with us, and all of a sudden it is the three of us taking it together. No one asked me if it was alright with me because it fucking isn't.

I already told another friend of mine that I didn't want her coming to the class, that I just wanted me and the other person taking the class together, so she said she understood and backed off.

I just wanted it to be the two of us, because basically, three is a crowd and I had planned for us to do this together for months and I even asked him to take the class with me.

The other person didn't even ask me if it was okay if she joined us, instead he just signed up for the class because she called him and told him that she already signed up for the class and then later called me up and told me to do the same as soon as possible!

That pissed me off because if I knew that this was going to be a group thing, I would have told my other friend that she could come too! That is a stupid selfish didotic fucking asshole jerk fuckhead guy for you!

Also, it is something that I wanted to do for a while and I wanted to do it with JUST him. Not with the three of us. He insists that it is just about us two taking the class together, but he is so fucking stupid and blind that he CAN'T see that it CAN'T be just about the two of us if SHE is there, because we just can't ignore her.

So, my complaint is that we are sitting in class today, and it is as if I don't even exist. Now I feel as if I am a third wheel and I don't belong and feeling put out because I'm not being included in the conversation. How does that happen?

It was me, then him, and then her. The are sitting next to each other and telling each other things whispering back and forth and laugh and giggling while I just sit there and look at the two of them having a good ole time and NOT including me. I was waiting for him to tell me something and share with me, but he NEVER did. He just continued to laugh with her and not tell me anything that was going on. He just kept looking at me and laughing and giggling as if I knew what was going on, but I didn't.

I am just sitting there like a stupid asshole, which is what I told him was going to happen. Three is a crowd and I was made to feel like a third wheel because no one included me in the jokes and whatnots!! He can't understand how that would piss me off.

This whole thing started out that WE were going to take the class together and then SHE decides to take the class too, only, we are doing it on HER schedule and when SHE wants to do it, NOT when I was ready and wanting to.

I said that I wanted to take the class at the end of October or the beginning of September, about two months after I got back from my trip to New York because I wanted two month's paycheck at my disposal because my kid just graduated from the Coast Guard bootcamp, and I had to fly to the East Coast to see him graduate so I had to spend a lot of money that week so I decided to hold off on my motorcycle class for a few months.

But the bonehead didn't even pay any heed to what I wanted, putting aside my needs for his wants. He isn't going to even buy a motorcycle yet and he just HAD to take the class when SHE wanted to totally ignoring what I wanted!!!

The selfish asshole! He totally fucking pissed me off!! He is such a jerk and doesn't even see why he is. He is such a fucking baby about things and a selfish asshole. I wonder what I am doing with such a person who doesn't EVER put my needs into account and doesn't even bother to consider anything I want or need!!

I am sick of this shit and he can't even see why I am mad!! He just doesn't get it! This whole thing has been about HER and NOTHING about me and what I want at all!!! It is what SHE wants when SHE wants it, it has NEVER been about me!!!

It pisses me off and if tomorrow he DOES NOT including me in THEIR conversation, I am going to leave!

He acts like he has to take care of HER and totally ignoring ME. He left ME on ALL 5 breaks to following HER all over the place and doing what SHE wants to do borrowing money from ME to buy drinks and food for HER. Asking me for more money to buy stuff for HER! I didn't give him the money!!

Fuck the two of them!! She isn't my so-called "niece" she is an adult and she can take care of herself and her own needs. I am NOT her mother!!!

Totally a shitting day! I am not working in my Circle of I at all!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: